Skip to content
- Your first introductory booking must be arranged by contacting Wendy, it will include a tour of our facility and explanation of our procedures. This will ensure that our facilities can provide the appropriate area and meet the specific needs required by you and dog/s.
- Only people who have attended an introductory booking will be able to create an account and book future slots. No slots can be exchanged unless the other person is known to Let the Dogs Run.
- Payment must be made at point of booking. When payment is received a code will be text or emailed to you.
- All payments are non refundable. A credit towards another booking will be issued. The credit must be used within 1 month of the original booking.
- If you are running late you must alert Wendy. If you do arrive late please contact Wendy..
- If you do not turn up and make no effort to contact us, no credit will be issued. Repeat offenders will be banned.
- Let the Dogs Run can cancel a slot at any time (severe weather or illness). If this happens we will provide a credit for the cancelled slot. Travel costs will not be included.
- Let the Dogs Run have the right to refuse entry, evict or ban anyone they wish if we deem it necessary.
- It is your responsibility to allow enough time to arrive and leave on time.
- All 1 hour private hire slots include entering our premise, parking, unloading, organising equipment (coats, leads etc), signing in at reception, getting to the area booked, having fun in the area, leaving the area, signing out, loading everyone back in the vehicle and leaving the car park.
- Anyone who goes over their allotted time will be charged for an additional session. If they disrupt the next booked slot they will be asked to compensate them. Repeat offenders will be banned.
- It is advised to recall your dog and attached its lead 10 minutes prior to your slot finishing. They may be reluctant to leave, if they are having so much fun!! If you are struggling to recall your dog, please contact Wendy for assistance.
- All dogs must be back in their vehicle at least 5 minutes before your session ends.
- On arrival please stay in your vehicle until the previous users have loaded their dog/s. If the previous user has gone over their time slot, please contact Wendy.
- The person who books the slot is the named responsible person for the entire group. It is their responsibility to ensure all Let the Dogs Run rules are adhered too. A copy of the rules can be found at reception and on our website.
- Only dogs that are well known to each other and socialise well out with our facility are allowed to share an area.
- Maximum number of dogs per area is 4. However, if you own more than 4 and would like to bring all your dogs, please contact Wendy.
Housekeeping and Responsibility
- All owners are advised that they use our car park and our private hire areas at their and their dogs own risk. It is the named person’s responsibility to keep a close eye on the dog/s and members of their party.
- Appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn on site. Ideally walking boots or wellingtons.
- Please sanitise your hands at each gate way and when signing in and out at reception. Sanitiser stations are available on all gates and at reception.
- All dog poo must be cleaned up, bagged and disposed of in the Dog Poop Bin provided. If you discover a dog poop in your hired area, please message Wendy.
- No grooming or brushing of dogs is permitted in any areas.
- No one is permitted to climb on our fences, gates, hedges or buildings. Mutley’s Play Park activities are for dogs only!
- Please remove all your belongings when leaving.
- No litter is to be left in any of our areas. If any is found please dispose of it in the bins provided or alert a member of staff.
- Gates to each area will be locked upon your arrival. To open the padlock, enter the code and squeeze the top and bottom of the padlock together. Gates must be secured from within when in use. Please lock the padlock when you leave at the end of your slot. To do so, scramble the code and squeeze the top and bottom of the padlock together.
Dog Training and Management
- Harsh handling of dogs is not accepted at Let the Dogs Run. We only encourage positive training methods.
- Only legal training equipment is allowed. Anyone using illegal equipment will be banned immediately!
- All dogs MUST BE kept on a lead apart from in the area booked by their owner.
- Do not let your dog dig holes. If they do please use the spades provided to fill in the holes. Spades are provided beside the red box in each area.
- Do not leave your dog/s unattended at any time.
- Professional trainers, dog walkers will be allowed to rent our areas but subletting is NOT allowed.
- Anyone wishing to hire on a professional basis can do so only by Wendy Wallace’s permission.
- Our areas are available for private professional training sessions. We require prior notice to make sure we can offer the correct environment. Please contact us if this is an option for you and your dog.
Illness, Vaccinations, Covid-19 and First Aid
- All dogs using Let the Dogs Run must be fully up to date with their vaccinations, wormer and have had a kennel cough vaccine. However, please contact your vet regarding Kennel Cough, as some vets are unable to administer it due to COVID 19 restrictions.
- Please bring a copy of your dogs’ vaccination record for our records.
We will be asking for copies of vaccination records as of 1st Feb 2021.
- If your dog/s has been ill ( sickness, diarrhoea, etc.) within 48 hours prior to your booking you must contact us to reschedule.
- If you or your dog/s become unwell after being at our facility please contact us immediately!
- If you or someone in your party tests positive for Covid-19 you must alert us immediately. We must alert members of the public as soon as possible! Our sign in/out register is our Track and Trace Register. We will alert members of the public by email and text. Please keep your contact details up to date.
- If you or your dog/s becomes unwell while at Let the Dogs Run, please contact Wendy immediately. Wendy’s contact details and our business address are displayed above and on the front of each Red box.
- We have basic human and K9 first aid training. If you require assistance contact Wendy. First aid kits are available in each area in the Red box and at reception.