Welcome to Let The Dogs Run!
Let The Dogs Run is a purpose built facility for people to let their dogs exercise in a safe, stimulating and enclosed space. We have created 3 individual areas. All our areas are fully deer fenced and rabbit netted.
- Archie’s Freedom Field is our 1.5 acre grass running field. This area is ideal for dogs that like space to run and run or play with a ball.
- Mutley’s Play Park is our activity field. We have created lots of activities within our 1 acre grass field. There’s plenty of room to throw a ball or play on the activities.
- Our Wild and Woody Wood is a secluded area where dogs can sniff, play and run within our 1/2 acre wood.
All of our areas have a range of facilities; field shelters with picnic benches and waterproof cushions, sanitiser stations, first aid boxes, spare poo bags, a watering can, a shovel and a watering station for dogs in various forms.
To book your introductory session
please Whatsapp or call Wendy on 07950020820.
- We charge £5 for 1 dog, £10 for 2 dogs, £15 for 3 dogs, £20 for 4 dogs, see Tariff page for details
- Our online account allows you to book, reschedule and pay for sessions for up to a maximum of 4 dogs. Additional dogs are welcome, please call Wendy for advice.
- All our 1 hour sessions are for private hire only. You may bring friends, family and book a slot for upto 4 dogs.
- Your one hour slot includes; Arriving, Organising yourselves, Signing in, Getting to your area, Having fun, Signing out and Returning to your car, all within the hour.
- We have minimum 20 minute staggered start/ departure times between each session to prevent people and dogs mixing in our car park and reception area.
Our online account and booking system is available to everyone who has completed our introductory session. Wendy will explain the setting up process during your introduction.
We have kept a variety of Covid-19 strategies in place to help people feel safe. We have sanitisers on our gates, a Track and Trace register, staggered start times and private hire only of each of our areas.